- Droog – Lumps of clay is part of the collection at the Amsterdam shop
- Mint Shop – spring show 'MetaCraft'
- Milano 2017 – 'Age of Man' show with Form&Seek
- OBJECT 2017 in Rotterdam
- FRACAS Gallery in Brussels showing 'Lumps of clay'
- Feature in ELLE Decoration NL, issue 1, 2017
- Interview on craftreaders.co.uk
- Feature in ELLE Decoration NL, issue 6, 2016
Lumps of clay (more)
Thomas Nathan (* 1987, DE), designer based in Eindhoven, NL, is working at the interface of design, media and art. He holds a Master degree in Social Design at the Design Academy Eindhoven (2016). Previously, he studied Audiovisual Media in Stuttgart, DE. As a crosser of disciplines, his main interest is the interconnectedness of design and mentality. Besides a focus on objects, his body of work includes graphic design, video animation and scenography. Nathan took on roles in cultural projects like the theatre play 'Yossel Rakovers Vendung tsu Got', performed at the Jewish Museum Berlin (stage projection, with Büro Achter April, 2014), or the magazine FROH! (videos, 2011 – 2013). Working for clients like BOSCH and Mercedes-Benz (graphics and video, with STERN+HUBER and Büro Achter April, 2012 – 2014) he gained experience with large-scale enterprises. Nathan's objects have been on show at the Dutch Design Week 2016 and have been published in ELLE Decoration NL. In 2017 Nathan exhibits i.a. in Brussels (Fracas Gallery), Rotterdam (OBJECT 2017), Munich (International Craft Fair) and Milan (Design Week, 'Age of Man' show with Form&Seek).
0031 6 20 50 90 10
5613 CP Eindhoven